Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Book 1, Page 1


I just received my copy in the mail. Here is a picture of it along with the lubricant I plan to use to aid in the digestion of it. This is, of course, subject to change on a nightly basis.

I doubt my review of the novel will approach the comprehensive assessments already put forth by our fearless leader (or our fearless leader's husband, as it were, I guess that is something for the D's to decide). But I will do my best. I'm just happy to be on board.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I love that picture!

    I will be surprised if you need even two shots, Pete. I have been loving this book for its characterization as well as the beauty of its prose.

    I am 2/3 of the way done, and I can't wait to finish, in part because I am curious to try to complete the sentence "This is a story about . . ."

    ReplyDelete