Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All of Your Questions, Answered Psychically

Q. How long is it going to take you to read 100 books?

A. We don't rightly know. We're not in any big hurry, so sometime between now and the apocalypse (give or take a Horseman), we will get there.


Q. I want to read books, too. How fast do I need to go?

A. As fast as you want to. This is casual. We don't expect this to take over anyone's life. It's not going to take over ours.


Q. How do I participate?

A. You'll be able to tell where we are by consulting the book cover at the left or the top post. You can chime in on the discussion of the book you're reading by making a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I was getting ready to email you these questions and BOOM! here they are, waiting for me. You have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you were going to say that. Psychically.

    ReplyDelete