Wednesday, January 18, 2017

100 Novels in 7 Years


In February of 2010, we began this project by reading A Passage to India, and now, just under 7 years later, we bring it to a close with Never Let Me Go.  I say "we" because Ann and I started this together, but at this point it is really just me.

I could make lists of favorites and all that, but I don't think anyone is really interested, so I'll leave that for some other time if someone prompts me. 

As it is, I think I'll keep this blog open and continue to post reviews and thoughts of the books I read from here on out.  There is something very beneficial about having to write about a book after you read it.  It forces you to get your thoughts in order, and it forces you to think about what you have read.  Many times I was angry at a book while I read it, but in reflecting about it for this writing project, I had to admit to myself all the things the book did well. 

So onward and upward.  I have gotten involved in the world of RPGs over the last year, so a number of the books I plan on reading this year are RPG manuals.  I probably won't post about those here, but everything else, I will.

Thanks for being here with me on this project! 

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment